Cider Version 0.7 Released
New version of Cider is released. Cleaned up the UI a bit, added few new editor options and fixed some bugs around the collaborative editing. The change log includes:
- Added option to the editor to force a single new line onto the end of files on save.
- Added option to the editor to strip trailing whitespace on save.
- Fixed a bug in the tab stop setting for markup.
- The editor now remembers custom set editing modes for specific files.
- Added conversion support for non-standard characters in text files.
- The text editor now gains focus on file open.
- Added better UI and massaging around SSH authentication.